G-Unit goes Jackass


Steve-O, of the MTV show "Jackass" is taking on a new painful challenge- conquering the world of hip hop. According to an excerpt from his official myspace blog on July 14th titled "People Have Been Worrying About Me", Steve-O states:

"I've made my priority in life, at least for the last 2-3 weeks, the recording a great Steve-O rap album. Making this album has been a magical experience– an adventure through wonderful, horrible, and everything in between. To anyone that chooses to be critical of my decision to make this rap album, I've got bad news for you, it's a great album. I've been recording it with the producers of the one and only G-Unit and it is, indisputably, incredible, and made by the most talented people in rap music. So, since there's no criticisizing the quality of my album, anyone who chooses to will do nothing but sell units for me– if that's what you're into, let me thank you ahead of time. Thank you."


Does any one even wanna hear the end result of this album?!?!...Id probably listen to it for laughs

No comments: