Regarding DMX coked up studo rumours

Just recieved This in my email regarding the DMX videos thats been in circulation for a while.

---

IMMEDIATE RELEASE

A recent video posted on Youtube shows a hype and energetic DMX recording in Miami with DJ GQ for an upcoming album. Rumors then started to spread about DMX collapsing at the Sony Recording Studios. DJ GQ has released this statement concerning the video in question.


“It has come to my attention that a video of myself and DMX recording in a studio has fueled rumors that he is taking drugs and that he collapsed at the Sony studios.

It was my people that posted the DMX video on YouTube. Let me set the record straight for all the gossip hounds out there. This video was shot down here in South Florida months ago. DMX had come straight from the airport to the studio, after flying in from Arizona! We downed a bottle and a half of Hennessy before he got on the mic. Is DMX hyper? Yes. Is DMX wild? Yes. Was DMX under the influence of anything else at the time of this recording or at any other time in my presence? Absolutely not!

The fact of the matter is that DMX is an energetic and passionate artist. He is a hip-hop legend and my friend. It was an honor recording “Bad Boys” with him and I will stand by DMX no matter what story anyone invents.

Long live the Dog!!!” -DJ GQ (QMusic Group)

---

No comments: