R.I.P. MICHAEL JACKSON


"Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!" - Sean "P.Diddy" Combs

Mj has made me realize i'm waisting valuable time & energy. My family needs 2 B more impt than the work! MJ rest in peace. - Chris Lighty

My girl just woke me up and told me and I am absolutely devastated..Rest In Peace MJ--you deserve to finally have peace...condolences to all. - Peter Rosenberg HOT 97

For as long as I can remember MJ has been a part of my life, culture and my familys as well! Never met him but I feel like I've lost family. Dj Suss One POWER 105 - NYC

We love u michael. - DJ DRAMA

R.I.P. Michael Jackson. King of Pop. Greatest of all time. - Dj Smetex

R.I.P Michael Jackson!!!! You will alway be in our hearts!!! - Cool & Dre


----

My Best Friend Is My Grind
//DJ Rooftop

No comments: