50 Cent To Add Jim Jones to the G-Unit Roster?

Another G-Unit member?
50 Cent was hosting BET's Rap City today and he introduced his next guest saying 'I told you earlier I was gonna bring somebody new into G-Unit, I might have a new signing, I might not. It's your man Jim Jones right here.'
Jim Jones enters and says: 'I came here to show some support. G-Unit is one of the few movements I respect in this game. I'm a hustler so I'm always open for money. It's still Diplomats though, baby.'
'I got a new deal pending. Somebody just offered me a whole bunch of money that I can't refuse,' he added, saying the deal was 'pretty much done'.



---


Jimmy doesnt really need the G-Unit hype he probably better of staying with the Dip-Set. When Juelz drops his new album the dip set gonna be back on track...

No comments: