Fat Joe releasing new album


Imperial Records, a division of Capitol Music Group and Terror Squad Entertainment have signed a new deal to distribute Fat Joe’s next album, The Elephant in the Room, which is slated for an early 2008 release.

“Working with Imperial is one of the greatest moves I ever made in my life!” Fat Joe said. “I never made as much money in my career as I have since I went independent. The Elephant in the Room is guaranteed to be a classic.”

“Fat Joe is in a zone on this album, which is now his eighth solo work and I think it’s his strongest to date,” Neil Levine, Senior VP/GM of Imperial said. “It’s truly amazing to be working with an artist that’s getting better and better over time. He’s never sounded more confident. I’m extremely pleased to be working with Joe once again and we’re getting ready to do big things!”

Fat Joe’s new release is the follow-up Me, Myself and I, which featured the double-platinum single “Make It Rain.”

Fat Joe’s The Elephant in the Room will feature production from Scott Storch, Cool and Dre, DJ Khaled, Danjahandz and the Runners and will feature guest appearances by P. Diddy, Rick Ross, Fabolous and more.


--

Looking forward to this one

No comments: