Lil' Wayne talks on Carter III



In his first interview since his drug and weapons arrest in Arizona, Lil' Wayne spoke with Billboard.com about the much awaited "Tha Carter III."

"It's one of those albums people are really waiting on, so I made it so that whatever is on it will stick with you forever," Wayne told Billboard of the project. "I'm taking my time with it. And I'm giving artists I respect and people I want to do songs with -- not songs the label fixed -- an opportunity to collaborate."


"I think this album is going to be one of my best albums," he continues. "I'm a true perfectionist. I might have to work out a deal with Universal to shoot a video to for all these songs, that's how crazy they all are. Every one of them is a movie."

When asked about his recent arrest Wayne simply answered "I've got nothing to say about that."

No comments: