T.I busy working on new album "Paper Trail"


Despite being under house arrest while he awaits trial on gun possession charges, T.I says he has recorded at least 50 songs for his sixth album, "Paper Trail", according to MTV News.

"It's a lot of bullsh-- out right now," T.I told MTV via phone. "I'm not gonna front. I feel it's definitely about time for somebody to come back out and kick this thing back in gear. The rotation is suffering right now. I intend to do something about it. It's just a matter of when."

T.I stressed that one record in particular, "Let My Beat Pound," will definitely make the album.

"That's gonna be a big record," Tip said. "It's a different record. It's a record I approached differently, and it don't sound like a typical T.I. record. It's basically about when you got your first car, one of the first things was to make sure your [sound] system was right. The love for the boomin' system. It has the sentiments of LL Cool J's 'Boomin' System,' but it kind of sounds like a Sir Mix-A-Lot [song]. It's kinda got the mood and tempo of 'Posse on Broadway,' but it's outta here."

No comments: