T.I says new song was not to be leaked

T.I has addressed the new song that has been known as "Hunt Em Down," saying the track was never supposed to be leaked and is not a part of his upcoming album "The Paper Trail."

“I just wanted to say to you myself that the record that has been leaked, I think yall are calling it "Hunt Em Down", when I did it, it was called "Got It Now"- It is an unwarranted, unauthorized release," T.I. said. “It is not a Paper Trail selection, it is not of the same standards and the same quality as the records that I’m doing right now so I don’t want anybody to get it misconstrued that that’s the first single.”

"Do not be fooled. It was actually the first song recorded after the big homie Philant died,” T.I. continued. “So there was a lot of rage, a lot of anger and a lot of frustrations on that record. It was never even meant to be released.”

No comments: