Dj Teknikz & Jody Breeze - No More Secrets

Last year Dj Teknikz & Jody Breeze brought you the final episode of The Best Kept Secret series. They have now teamed up once again and solemnly sworn to tell it all in: NO MORE SECRETS (Georgia Muscle Collectors Edition)

With his long awaited solo album "Highly Anticipated"set to be released early 2009, Jody Breeze is gearing up by putting out a series of mixtapes setting it off with NO MORE SECRETS.

Be on the lookout for "Best of Jody Breeze" coming this fall.

CHECK OUT THE MIXTAPE SNIPPET BELOW

http://www.zshare.net/audio/18043920270621f2/



1. Jody Breeze Intro
2. Most Anticipated
3. Money, Cars, Clothes
4. Og niggaz (album snippet xclusive)
5. Too much
6. Umm crack
7. Keep it gangsta
8. 100's, 50's, 20's ft Gorilla Zoe & Gucci Mane
9. Free Big Gee Interlude
10. Dis morning
11. Hatin on me ft Kollosus
12. Watch me now
13. 9 millie
14. Mr Carter
15. For my niggas ft Porscha
16. Acapella flow
17. On my way ft Omega (album xclusive)
18. She moving it ft Omega
19. Rapping ft K hill

BONUS TRACK
Lemme hit it ft Omega


--

My Best Friend Is My Grind
//DJ Rooftop

No comments: