UPDATE

Right now im laying in bed on my hotel room getting ready to sleep after a long day..

This morning me Vic & Eboi went to State Crown studio in GBG where rappers like: Medina, Flame & Palestine reside.
My right hand man Eboi laced a track with Flame & Palestine on a crazy Prov P beat...stay tuned

In the evening we had a crazy club show at 'Chalmers' here in Goteborg for the Way Out West festival. the place was packed and the crowd was on fiire.
Righ after the show we headed over to the NERD after party..we linked with Kelis & Lil' Kim real quick and me and Adam Tensta did a lil 2 track show at the spot.

Now the time is 05:30 and imma be up at 07:30 to get to a flight for a 5 day spain tour...Holla

//My Best Friend Is My Grind




* Heres a Clipse interview with Talk of The Town for yall to check

No comments: