P3 Guld


I took last day off from the internet to cure myself from over abusing a bottle of 'Absinth' that chubby bought the day before.. Im not gonna write a whole lot about the awards since u can get the 411 on that from the rest of the bloggers online, i'll just focus on some of the stuff that went down at the after party.

We didn't perform until around 01:30 so there was plenty of time to get all the fluid levels in my body to the perfect level, and with everyone around me poppin bottles that was the least of our worries.

DJ Will Rock and Tony Souliaz kept the dance floor bumpin untill it was my time to do my thing with Adam & Eboi.
And incase u was wondering..Hell yeah we murked the show like Spielberg and Lucas murked Indiana Jones.

PoPo was allover the place as usual tryin to harass innocent peoples.
They snatched a couple of my friends away for drug charges but they were all clean, I mean come on.. do some research or something before accusing innocent folks at their work place.
I dont come running in to their office to force them to listen to my mixtape while they are trying to do their job, so jus let us do ours.

Check out some more pics from the afterparty over at MOFO's blog >>>

----

My Best Friend Is My Grind
//DJ Rooftop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They pooped all over, yes indeed!

Anonymous said...

That is the POPOs!